NNPA is a fee for service practice. Our appointment charges are based on time and complexity. All patients are charged the same fees whether you have insurance or not. Our Primary Care and Functional Medicine services are paid ahead in a package format. These packages are honest and transparent on what services will be provided. Our Travel Medicine fees are per appointment.
These are the reasons we do not accept insurance and why our model is better for your health:
- Our appointments are double the length of a traditional appointment, allowing you the time to ask questions for the health problems needing to be solved.
- The Nurse Practitioner is with you the WHOLE appointment not just a few minutes, this allows us to really get to know you and remember your unique story.
- We have never and will never double book patients; we respect your time.
- Insurances pay more for procedures and tests, not talking to you. We can spend the time that is needed in direct care with patients not ordering unnecessary tests, filling out paperwork and/or telling you to come back for multiple appointments due to the limited appointment time.
- As your PCP we truly manage your care by reviewing all test being ordered, plus reviewing all consult reports/imaging by other specialists and intervening on your case if needed. Instead of using time to complete insurance paperwork we use it to advocate for your health.
Statistics show that when providers know their patient, they are more likely to: diagnose faster, reduce medical error, educate on prevention and optimize a patient’s health. Our unique model of care provides the highest quality of care; it also saves you the patient in overall time and is the most cost-effective type of care.
If you have insurance all lab and radiology tests ordered can still be billed under insurance.
If you have a high deductible, we have a lab contract that can reduce the costs of tests ordered.
If you are a new patient, please contact the office for further information regarding fees. You may register in our Patient Portal and send a message to our administrative team on any questions you have if preferred.