NNPA provides medical services from the adolescent to the geriatric population. We are held to the same standard of care as any other Primary Care Provider; however, our practice has created a higher level of care with the focus on individual care as well as holding the top certifications in each of our specialties. The list below is only a sample of some of our services.
- Diagnosis and treatment for acute and chronic medical illness.
- Routine physicals including physicals for sports, school, and employment.
- Gynecological exams including prescription and counseling in birth control as well as menopause.
- Men’s Health including testicular and prostate exams.
- Functional Medicine Consultations – by a Certified Functional Medicine provider.
- Virtual Medical Visits
- Nutrition Consultations by Functional Nutritionists
- Certified Wellness Coach consultation
- Certified Yellow Fever center – providing all routine and travel vaccines as well as pre-travel consultation including malaria, traveler’s diarrhea and altitude illness prescriptions if needed.
If you are looking for a Primary Care Provider, click on our Primary Care tab.
If you are suffering from chronic symptoms such as fatigue, “brain fog” or “gut” issues, or looking for a deep root analysis of your health, click on our Functional Medicine tab.
If you are traveling out of the country and need vaccinations, click on our Travel Medicine tab.
Please call our office if you have any questions on fees, or you may register in our Portal and send a message to our Administrative team. In the Patient Portal you can also schedule an appointment and complete all questionnaires needed for your appointment type.